- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Ivory Coast.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Warwick (md.) Remove
Shows county divisions and rural householders' names. Village insets show buildings and householders' names. Insets: Cherry Hill -- Rising Sun -- Brick Meeting House -- Port Deposit -- Charlestown -- Chesapeake City -- Warwick -- North East -- Elkton -- Fredericktown -- Cecilton. LC Land ownership maps, 290 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Date: 1858