- China-India border.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Michler, N. Remove Location: Antietam Remove Subject: History Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Map is annotated by hand to show the Confederate positions in red, additional hachures in pencil and blue ink,and a 3/4-inch grid. Another copy of original. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 245.95 Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. This map was in the possession of Jedediah Hotchkiss ...
- Contributor: Michler, N. (nathaniel) - Weyss, J. E. - Michler, N.
- Date: 1867