- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Krebs, Charles G. - United States Coast Survey - W.H. & O.H. Morrison (firm)
- Date: 1863