- London &c. actually surveyed
- New Zealand.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. Remove Subject: Maps Remove Subject: Atlantic States Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Krebs, Charles G. - United States Coast Survey - W.H. & O.H. Morrison (firm)
- Date: 1863