- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- New Zealand.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Monocacy River (md.) Remove
The map shows the location of troops on either side of the Monocacy River and north into the city of Frederick, Md. This engagement, part of "Early's Washington Raid" took place on July 9, 1864. Early's troops met Federal forces near the river. The Union troops were routed and retreated to Baltimore.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864-07-09