- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Ivory Coast.
- The city of New York.
- China-India border.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- New Zealand.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Winchester (va.) Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863