- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Subject: Antietam Remove
Scale ca. 1:23,500. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 250.9 Folded title: Antietam National Battlefield Site, Maryland. Includes text and descriptive index to points of interest. Text and ill. on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1978