- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1630 to 1639 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639