- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Republic of Liberia
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: Veatch, Hezekiah Remove
Scale ca. 1:40,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the right. Has watermarks. "The whole amount of lots, 4163. Settled and improved, 635. Unimproved, 3520." "The patent tracts are shaded with yellow, the settled and improved lots are numbered with red--and unimproved lots numbered with black." Based on Map of military lots, tracts, in Allegany Cos. Md.; map made by Francis Deakins ...
- Contributor: Veatch, Hezekiah
- Date: 1787