- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- China-India border.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Annapolis Remove
Scale 1:3,960; "Scale of 20 perches on an inch." Manuscript, pen and ink. Imperfect: Deteriorated along fold lines. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and notes. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Ridgely, Henry
- Date: 1690