- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Yellowstone National Park
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- China-India border.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: North America Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639