- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Grand Canyon
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639