- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Washington Region Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862