- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Cluss, A. Remove
Covers part of Anacostia River in Washington D.C. "Aug. 18th 1861." Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. India ink and blue wash. Includes note. At upper left: 211, L. Sheet 16. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 689.5 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault DCP
- Contributor: Cluss, A. - Dahlgren, John Adolphus Bernard
- Date: 1861