- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Chicago, central business section.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Part of map of portions of the milit'y dept's of Washington, Pennsylvania, Annapolis, and north eastern Virginia
Relief shown by hachures. Shows Washington D.C. region, including western part of Maryland and northeastern Virginia. Does not show Pennsylvania with the exception of Gettysburg. Pen-and-ink on tracing cloth, mounted on paper. Holograph beneath title: "A.L. Rives., Col. & asst. to Chf. Eng." LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H15 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Topographical Bureau - Early, Jubal Anderson - Rives, Alfred Landon - Sheppard, William Ludwell - United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers
- Date: 1864