- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Schedler, J. Remove
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1861, by W. Schaus in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the U.S. for the Southern District of New York." Insets: [Lower Mississippi Valley] -- [Richmond]. Relief shown by shading. Shows railroads, forts, cities, towns, and principal roads. Similar to no. 17.3, LC Civil War maps (2d ed.). This is a map, not ...
- Contributor: Schedler, J. - Sarony, Major & Knapp Lith - William Schaus (firm)
- Date: 1861