- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Liberia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639