- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- The city of New York.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639