- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- General map of Cairo.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1960 to 1969 Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 250.6 Folded title: Antietam. "1968 0-310-556." Shows the placement and movement of troops during 3 phases of the battle. Includes text. Text, illus., and map of the National Battlefield site on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1862