- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Bachmann, John Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 276 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Bachmann, John - L. Prang & Co.
- Date: 1877