- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The city of New York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Subject: Fall River (mass.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 290 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - C.H. Vogt (firm) - J. Knauber & Co. - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1877