- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
Scale 1:253,440; 4 statute miles to 1 in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading. Has watermarks. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC ...
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1775