- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Des Barres, Joseph F. W. Remove Subject: Rhode Island Remove
Scale ca. 1:130,000. Depths shown by soundings. LC copy imperfect: Deteriorated along edges. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 988 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (joseph Frederick Wallet) - Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Date: 1779