- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Norris, George E. Remove Location: Townsend Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle, torn in places. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2006-063
- Contributor: Norris, George E. - Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1889