- The city of New York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Norris, George E. Remove Subject: Ipswich (mass.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and inset view of "North end of High St." Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-142
- Contributor: Norris, George E.
- Date: 1893