- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- New Zealand.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1890-1899 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Robbins, A. Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 330 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Robbins, A. - Heliotype Printing Company - Robbins & Enrich
- Date: 1898