- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A capital do Brasil.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis Remove Location: Braintree Remove
General map showing buildings and householders' names and election districts. Relief shown by hachures. Includes 2 insets and statistical information. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Brittle, torn, varnished, backed by cloth. Acquisitions control no.: 2007-102
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis - Ferd. Mayer & Co.
- Date: 1856