- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Republic of Liberia
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- China-India border.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Subject: Boston Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 277 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1; 710/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - Armstrong & Co. (boston, Mass.) - Riverside Press (cambridge, Mass.) - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1877