- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Language: German Remove Location: Concord Remove
"Sprechender Stadtführer," Boston und Umgebung. Catalog Record Only
Text in German and indexes and legend in English. Panel title. Includes indexes to points of interest, text, col. ill., and advertisements.
- Contributor: Visitor Guide Publishing Inc
- Date: 1988