- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Grand Canyon
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Language: German Remove
"Sprechender Stadtführer," Boston und Umgebung. Catalog Record Only
Text in German and indexes and legend in English. Panel title. Includes indexes to points of interest, text, col. ill., and advertisements.
- Contributor: Visitor Guide Publishing Inc
- Date: 1988