- Ivory Coast.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Republic of Liberia
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Nantucket Shoals Remove
Relief shown by soundings. Includes navigational notes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Torn along edges, stained, darkened, creased, backed by cloth. Acquisitions control no.: 2008-099
- Contributor: Lambert, Samuel
- Date: 1813