- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Yellowstone National Park
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Rhode Island Remove
A plan of the sea coast from Boston Bay to the light house near Rhode Island, reduced from the large survey.
Scale 1:253,440; 4 statute miles to 1 in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading. Has watermarks. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 962 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1775