- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Grand Canyon
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Bay Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:34,000. Title on attached label on verso: The city and harbour of Boston. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially. Soundings shown in fathoms. Shows settlements and fortifications. No. "43" in lower left margin. Includes index, sailing directions, and view of entrance to the bay. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 957 LC Luso-Hispanic World, 961 Available also through the Library of ...
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780