- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Harbor Region Remove Location: Boston Metropolitan Area Remove
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Date: 1775