- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- China-India border.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Date: 1775