- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Remove Contributor: De Costa, J. Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J. - Hall, Charles
- Date: 1775