- Map of Liberia
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Remove Contributor: Hills, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Title from William Faden's Catalogue of a curious and valuable collection of original maps and plans. 1862. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading and hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 943 AACR2: 100; 650/1; ...
- Contributor: Hills, John
- Date: 1770