- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Republic of Liberia
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Cape Cod Canal Remove
Relief shown by contours. Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink in red and blue inks and pencil on tracing paper. Imperfect: Brittle, soiled, creased, small tears along edges. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Dennis, W. H. - United States Coast Survey
- Date: 1860