- The city of New York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Dorchester Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Copy imperfect: Stained, missing small pieces, backed by cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no.: 2007-103
- Contributor: Davis, Thomas W. - Meisel, A. (augustus)
- Date: 1870