- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Liberia
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: High Rock Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 307 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes "Hutchinson coat of arms" and view of "The old homestead, Milford, N.H." AACR2: 600; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Shaw (c.a.) and H.J. Hutchinson - Armstrong & Co. (boston, Mass,)
- Date: 1881