- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Holyoke Remove Subject: South Hadley Falls, Mass Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 301 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Poole, A. F. - Stoner, J. J. - Beck & Pauli
- Date: 1881