- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The city of New York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Town Remove Location: Groton Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 295 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886