- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Braintree Remove
General map showing buildings and householders' names and election districts. Relief shown by hachures. Includes 2 insets and statistical information. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Brittle, torn, varnished, backed by cloth. Acquisitions control no.: 2007-102
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis - Ferd. Mayer & Co.
- Date: 1856