- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- The city of New York.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1880 to 1889 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Adams (mass.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. "Published by ... Phila. C.J. Corbin, field manager." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and col. ill. LC copy brittle, torn, and stained. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 91-15
- Contributor: Philadelphia Publishing House - Corbin, C. J.
- Date: 1882