- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of Liberia
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Bachmann, John Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 276 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Bachmann, John - L. Prang & Co.
- Date: 1877