- China-India border.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: Canton (mass.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 283 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and directory. AACR2
- Contributor: Hughes & Bailey
- Date: 1918