- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston (mass.) Remove Contributor: Aitken, Robert Remove Subject: Siege Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,500. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by form lines. "Engrav'd for the Pennsylv[ani]a magazine." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 895 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Aitken, Robert - Gage, Thomas
- Date: 1775