- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston (mass.) Remove Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas Remove
Scale ca. 1:11,300. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Attributed to Bellin in Boston Engineering Department's List of maps of Boston published between 1600 and 1903. Includes text, ward index, and index to points of interest. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 885 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas - Lattré, Jean
- Date: 1764