- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Metropolitan Area (mass.) Remove Contributor: Lodge, John Remove
Also shows islands, rocks, channels, shoals, and towns and roads along coast. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. In upper right margin: Political Mag., Nov. 1782. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 959 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Lodge, John - Bew, John
- Date: 1782