- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- The city of New York.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- China-India border.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of Liberia
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Date: 1775